/* The < && > indicates the area you must change!
* Do not leave the <>
* Credit to Excelsior / CELDROP for this design
/* PACKNAME: name of the pack (no spaces) */
* This must remain 100% secure/private, this key can retrieve the salts, and
* the entire botnet could be hijacked, a pass 8 chars or more is suggested
* DO NOT FORGET THE CLEARTEXT, SAVE IT IN A SAFE PLACE, IT CANNOT BE RECOVERED.
/* SHELLHASH: SHA1 hash
* Use this URL to generate: http://www.shatow.net/crypt
* example: SHELLHASH 637d1f5c6e6d1be22ed907eb3d223d858ca396d8
/* DCCPREFIX: 1 char cmd prefix for dcc. (ie, .cmd or !cmd) */
/* The settings below can each be defined multiple times */
/* OWNER <nick password [host] [host2 ...]>
* Multiple OWNER lines may be defined, each will be added as a +a perm owner.
* nick: nickname what else?
* password: initial password for user. DO NOT MAKE THIS YOUR NORMAL PASSWORD.
* hosts are added for telnet access, but telnet is currently not restricted, so it is optional.
OWNER <YourNick FirstTimePass>
/* OWNEREMAIL: email addresses that status/errors will be sent to when needed
* list as many as needed. (This will be removed soon)
/* HUB <nick host port>
* Hubs are ranked by the order they are listed
* nick: nick of hub
* host: hostname or ip of hub (A 'dynamic' OR 'changeable' HOSTNAME IS RECOMMENDED)
* port: port the hub listens on
* Your hub hosts should NOT be vhosts. They need to be changable dns.
* Use a domain you OWN/CONTROL, or a friends.
HUB <hub1 hub1.domain.tld 1234>
HUB <hub2 hub2.domain.tld 1235>
/* You will also need to add SALTS to your packconfig. These should only be generated once per botnet.