A few points/rules about hubs
- Hubs do not connect to IRC.
- Hubs are hard-coded into all binaries. They must be specified in PackConfig.
- A binary designated as a hub may only contain 1 bot, which is the hub. (leaf binaries may contain many bots)
- A leaf binary and hub binary are technically the same, but it's unsafe to run a leaf and a hub in 1 binary or 2 hubs in a binary.
- Do not list all of your leaf bots in the hub binary or pack config, this is not correct at all.
Setup of a hub is the same as outlined in BotSetup except for a few very small points.
- The rules above must be followed.
- It's a good idea to place the hub in ~/hub/ and name the binary hub
- The same ip/host as given in the PackConfig must be used for the hub's botline in the BotConfig
- Once ran, it will auto link to other hubs; There is no need to run any cmds on the botnet.